This refreshing and colorful blend of hibiscus flowers, real garcinia cambogia fruit and lemongrass with orange and ginger pieces infuses a ruby red herbal tea with a refreshing citrus and tart flavor containing light spice tones. Excellent over ice for a zingy citrus treat, and enjoy hot to help punch out a cold or flu! (8 oz.)
Hibiscus Flowers, Garcinia Cambogia Fruit, Chickweed, Lemongrass, Orange Pieces, Ginger, Spearmint, Natural Flavors
Egyptian Carcade Tea
Ingredients: Hibiscus Flowers, Garcinia Cambogia Fruit, Chickweed, Lemongrass, Orange Pieces, Ginger, Spearmint, Natural Flavors
- Blood Pressure Management
- Lowering Chloresterol
- Protects Liver
- Neutralizes Free Radicals In Body Tissue
- Anti-Cancer Properties
- Anti-Bacterial/Helps Prevent Colds
- Balances Hormones/Relieves Menstrual Pains
- A diuretic, which flushes out excess fluids and toxins from the body
- Lowers the absorption of starch and glucose and may help with weight loss
Garcinia Cambogia Fruit:
- Aids in Weight Loss; HCA found in Garcinia cambogia can prevent calories from being stored as fat. HCA blocks the production of these enzymes, so instead of fat, those calories are converted into glycogen, which is necessary for building muscles.
- Reduces Stress
- Lowers Chloresterol
- Increases Metabolism
- Regulatse Blood Sugar
- Boosts Energy Levels
- Eliminates Depression
- Suppresses Appetite
- Acts as a gentle laxative
- Cools and soothes inflammation of the digestive tract
- Speeds healing internally
- Blood cleanser
- Assists with weightloss
- A nutritious diuretic; it replenishes the body with valuable trace minerals and vitamins as it flushes water weight from stored deposits.
- Gives relief from stomach disorders
- Helps to reduce fevers
- Helps to reduce edema (edema: a condition characterized by an excess of watery fluid collecting in the cavities or tissues of the body.)
- Helps fight infections
- Lowers chloresterol
- Helps maintain cellular health, nervous system, healthy skin and immune system (possesses antioxidant qualities and help in protecting the body cells from the oxygen-derived free radicals. It also helps in the cleansing of blood and strengthens the spleen to discard the tarnished red blood cells. It supports the function of the thymus glands which helps to produce white blood cells. It helps in stimulating regeneration of cells. The folate and potassium content in the stem and leaves of lemongrass aids in DNA synthesis and promotes cell division.
- Effective in treating type 2 diabetes, cancer, and obesity (helps in inhibiting the growth of hepatic cancer cells during the initial phases and prevents any further production of cancerous cells)
- Aids in detoxification; helps in cleansing and flushing harmful toxic wastes out of the body
- Rich in citrus limonoids, proven to help fight a number of varieties of cancerincluding that of the skin, lung, breast, stomach and colon
- Prevents kidney diseases and reduces the risk of kidney stones.
- Lowers Chloresterol
- Full of potassium, an electrolyte mineral responsible for helping the heart function well.
- Vitamin C; protects cells by neutralizing free radicals. Free radicals cause chronic diseases, like cancer and heart disease.
- Protects against viral infections.
- Regulates blood sugar
- Alkalizes the body
- Natural remedy for indigestion and nausea
- Anti-blood clotting ability, acts as a powerful mainstay against heart attacks and stroke
- Assists in proper food transport and nutrients assimilation and absorbtion.
- Boosts the immune system, anti-microbial and anti-bacterial
- Aids in detoxification; helps break down the accumulation of toxins in your organs and cleanses the lymphatic system, our body’s sewage system
Pregnancy and Fertility: Hibiscus tea is not recommended for pregnant women, particularly due to its emmenagogue effects which may stimulate menstruation or blood flow in the uterus or pelvic region. For those undergoing hormonal treatments or taking birth control pills, it is recommended to consult your health specialist regarding consumption of hibiscus tea and let them give you a yes or no.
If you are pregnant, breast-feeding or on medication, consult with your doctor before adding spearmint tea as a major beverage in your diet. While this is considered a mild tea, it is still a good choice to ask, in case there are potential interactions with any medication you may be prescribed.
If you are pregnant, breast-feeding or on medication, consult with your doctor before adding any herbal supplement or herbal tea as a major supplement or beverage in your diet.
General: *We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.