This powerful tea helps to purify, protect and defend the body from cancer causing free radicals, mutated cells and inflammation. This unique combination of medicinal herbs helps to purge the body of harmful organisms, cleanse the blood, boosts the immune system and restore balance to all internal systems. Enjoy hot to help punch out a cold or flu! (8 oz.)
Graviola Leaves (Soursop), Guinea Hen Weed (Anamu), Astragulus, Reishi Mushroom,Burdock Root, Ginger
Khem ~o~ Therapy Tea
Ingredients: Graviola Leaves (Soursop), Guinea Hen Weed (Anamu), Astragulus, Reishi Mushroom,Burdock Root, Ginger
- Defends against tumor growth and cancer; immune-modulating substances help to defend DNA and stop cell mutations while protecting healthy cells.
- Increases the release of natural killer cells (or cytotoxicity), which work to remove various types of mutated cells from the body
- Helps to restore hormonal balance, bring the body back to homeostasis and regulate activity of the immune system, digestive system, circulatory system and endocrine system
- Reduces risk for infections and viruses; acts as an anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral
- Possesses anti-Inflammatory properties
- Helps to improve liver function and increase detoxification
- Reishi has anti-proliferative and chemo-preventive effects; helps alleviate side effects of chemotherapy like low immunity and nausea
- Promotes Heart Health and Balances Blood Pressure
- Helps to lower the amount of toxins or heavy metals that can accumulate within the body
- Improves energy levels for better concentration, improved memory and better quality sleep
- Boosts the Immune System
- Lowers Cortisol, also known as the Stress Hormone
- Acts as an Anti-Inflammatory
- Heals Wounds; traditionally used for the repair and regeneration of injured organs and tissues.
- Slows or Prevents the Growth of Tumors
- Protects the Cardiovascular System Boosts Energy Levels
- Regulates and Prevents Diabetes and Illnesses Related to Diabetes
- Contains Anti-oxidative and Anti-Aging Capabilities
- Alleviates Symptoms of Chemotherapy
- Provides Supplemental Therapy for Chronic Asthma
- Treats Colds and Flu; as a preventative when taken before the colder months may decrease the number of colds and upper respiratory illnesses individuals will have throughout the season
Graviola Leaves (Soursop):
- Possesses powerful anti-cancer properties; may stop tumor cells from replicating and cause them to die
- It has the ability to target and destroy malignant cancer cells in 12 different types of cancer
- Powerful in slowing cancer cell growth than the commonly used chemotherapy drug; Adriamycin.
- Possesses anti-viral properties
- May reduce swelling and pain
- Helps to treat inflammation of the mucus membrane and to help get rid of mucus in the nose, throat or lungs
- Helps to treat coughs, flu symptoms and asthma
- Improves digestion; may be used to treat constipation, diarrhea and promote regular bowel movements
Guinea Hen Weed (Anamu):
- May helps to destroy cancer cells while leaving healthy cells unharmed
- Strong antioxidant activity which helps fight free radicals and reduce oxidative damage
- Aids in detoxification; helps in cleansing and flushing harmful toxic wastes out of the body
- Helps fight infections; possesses Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal, and Anti-viral properties
- Helps the body purge itself of harmful organisms
- Major Immune System Support
- Helps reduce fever and headaches
- Helps lessen muscle spasms, relieve pain, and calm the nerves
- Powerful blood purifier
- Aids in detoxification
- Lymphatic System Strengthener
- Powerful, health-promoting antioxidants
- Potent anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects on the human body
- A natural diuretic; stimulates the kidneys and helps the body get rid of excess fluid and sodium
- Burdock root contains inulin, a soluble and prebiotic fiber that helps improve digestion and lower blood sugar, making it an excellent choice for people trying to naturally manage their blood sugar
- Helps to combat cancer cells by selectively stopping the proliferation of cancer cells and by inhibiting the cancer cells’ production of particular proteins (NPAT proteins), hence crippling cancer’s ability to reproduce
- Helps to increase wound healing and decrease inflammation
- A potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent
- Natural remedy for indigestion and nausea
- Anti-blood clotting ability, acts as a powerful mainstay against heart attacks and stroke
- Assists in proper food transport and nutrients assimilation and absorption.
- Boosts the immune system, anti-microbial and anti-bacterial
- Helps against fungal infections
- Aids in detoxification; helps break down the accumulation of toxins in your organs and cleanses the lymphatic system, our body’s sewage system
- Assists with weight loss
- Helps to lower cholesterol
- Reduces arthritis pain
Specific: Anamu has a blood thinning effect. If you have blood disorders, you should talk to your healthcare provider before taking the herb or any supplement that lists it as an ingredient.
Pregnancy and Fertility: *If you’re pregnant or trying to become pregnant, it’s best if you avoid anamu. Some studies have shown that it may stimulate uterine contractions which can lead to abortion.
If you are pregnant, breast-feeding or on medication, consult with your doctor before adding any herbal tea as a major beverage in your diet.
General: *We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.